Your privacy is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Web Service Operator and Personal Data Administrator is
ul. Osiedle Młodych 22
- The web service gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a. Through information entered voluntarily in contact forms.
b. Through cookie files saved in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Information in contact formsThe web service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The web service may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address)
3. Data in the contact form is not disclosed to third parties except with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the contact form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific request, e.g. in order to process the service request or business contact.
6. The data provided in the contact forms may be forwarded to entities performing certain technical services – in particular, this concerns the provision of information about the registered domain owner to operators of internet domains, payment services websites or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
Information about cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information about some user behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
a. time of inquiry,
b. time to send reply,
c. the name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the site.
4. The above data are used only for server administration purposes.Access to data.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. request time,
b. reply sending time,
c. name of the client’s station – the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) – if the Website was entered through a reference link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address.
The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
The data is used only for server administration purposes.
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
- The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.
Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
- To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
Period of personal data processing
1. Personal data is processed and stored by the website operator for the period necessary to perform the contract, and after that period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims or until the user’s consent is withdrawn.
2. The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims, as well as at the request of competent public authorities, and after that period, only if and to the extent they require it law.
3. After the processing period, the data are irreversibly deleted or irreversibly anonymized.
The User has the rights arising from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR) , in particular the right to:
access to data content and request rectification, deletion, data processing restrictions, the right to transfer data and the right to object to data processing to the extent to which User’s data is processed based on user’s consent, also the right to withdraw user’s consent given at any time.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of user’s consent before its withdrawal.
We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed using appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a way that they are inaccessible by third parties.
To this end, our services are constantly updated in terms of security of the server software environment and security of data transferred between our web side and user using SSL encryption protocol.
The SSL certificate is an essential tool to ensure the protection of websites, as well as a guarantee of confidentiality of data sent electronically
Please contact us if you have questions that are not covered in this privacy statement or for more detailed information.
If you do not agree to your personal data being stored or these data become inaccurate, at your request we will ensure that the data is corrected, blocked or deleted in accordance with your statutory rights. On request, we will send you a list of all your personal data that we have saved. For this purpose, please contact us: